Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Our first blog posting about custom signs


Well, seeing many of you blog on the web has convinced me to give it try and share some of the successes and defeats in the trade of custom sign making. I intend to provide you with useful information, day in day out activities at the shop along with some nice pictures of what we have seen and done.
Our company is called Belmeade Signs and has been in operation for several years. It is located in New England in a very small town (barely marked on a map !) called West Granby.
My name is Jean-Luc and as some of you might guess, I'm french. I was born in a city called St Dizier which is located about half way between Paris and Nancy. I was then working as an electronics technician tuning high tech transceivers when one day the company offered to us a trip to a small town in Alsace called Barr........

1 comment: